Saturday, July 26, 2014

Exciting Announcement: New Camera!


Hey Everyone I have an exciting announcement to make, I just got a new camera! It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3. It's a pretty nice DSLR camera, and I love it! I spent a lot of money on it, but I think it was worth it. I don't intend to pursue photography as a career, but I really enjoy taking good pictures, and having such a nice camera is amazing. Here are a few pictures I took while experimenting with my new toy. I'm sure that there will be many more in the future.



4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!! My sister would love these. She's always running around with our camera taking close up shots at different angles. She's gotten pretty good at it lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) That's pretty neat, you can get some really cool close ups when you experiment with angles a bit.

      Delete
  2. You own a mini lop? I used to (She looked exactly the same as yours) own one named Marble. She died of a tumor in her uterus as big as a man's fist two years ago. I really miss her. Sweetest bunny ever. :(

    CBL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, her name is Daisy, and she is as sweet as she is adorable. Oh that's so sad. :( Marble is the most adorable name, I bet she was a great pet.

      Delete