Sunday, July 20, 2014

Author Influence-God

We have now come to the end of the author influence series, and I have saved the best author for last, God.

Image Source

There is no author in all the world that can ever rival Him. He created every single person that has ever lived, and each one of them with a unique story very different from everyone else's. He created all the authors, writers, and storytellers in the world and put their stories in their heads. Each one of us has a unique story, a unique life. God has given each of us writers a special story that only we can tell. I have read countless books, and heard thousands of stories, by many authors. I can still say that not a single story, or author, can ever influence me more than my God. He gave me a life that is a wonderful story unlike anyone else's, unique. He gave me words and stories, and told me to be a writer. I know that He chose me, and that he guides my life's story. He is the greatest author there ever was, is, and will be. I think that you'll agree with me that that's best kind of influence there is.

4 comments:

  1. This is probably one of the best blog posts I've seen this year. Amen! God is the author of all, and I don't know how he keeps all these sub-plots weaving together so smoothly. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know, all those subplots, it would drive me crazy!

      Delete