Monday, July 21, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo-Fourth Week

We have now reached the fourth week of Camp NaNoWriMo, the final full week before the end.

Image Source

My WiFi was down last night, so instead of spending all my time on Pinterest, I finally got around to writing. I'm still really far behind my goal, but at least I have a few more words down. I don't really have anything to say about the fourth week of camp, except keep plugging along, you'll get there. 

What about you? How's Camp going for you?

Hopefully later this week I will be posting a book review for "Five Glass Slippers", and perhaps a few snippets from "The Paths of Thyme" or my Beauty and the Beast retelling. Also if you have any requests or ideas for future posts I would love your input as I now have no more content lined up for Sundays. Have a wonderful day, and keep writing!

2 comments:

  1. My camp story is way behind too. I keep changing my mind about what I want to have happen in it, so it has slowed the writing down dramatically. I've still gotten more done than I would have without doing camp though, so I'm happy.

    I would love to see some of your snippets!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great tool, even if you don't achieve your word count goal.

      Great! I'll just have to dig around in my files and try to find something decent...

      Delete