Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog Poll


You may have noticed that there is a small poll on the side of this blog, asking you what sort of content you would like to see more off in the future. I would like to know what sort of blog posts and content you enjoy the most, so that I can use that information to better this blog. Lately I have been going through a lot of transition, and this blog has been one of the many things changing. Currently I am not really sure what direction it will be headed in, so if you would like to take a moment and click on your top three favorite types of content that you would like to see more of on this bog (in the sidebar), I would be very appreciative. If you have any other comments or suggestions to make please comment below, thank you!

8 comments:

  1. I'll have you know I spend three minutes trying to click the picture. LOL. I'm so smart sometimes. Just found your blog via Fictionally and it's nice to meet you! I love meeting other young authors ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry, I was afraid some people might accidentally try and click on the picture... Oh well. It's really nice to meet you, Fictionally is one of my favorite blogs. It is always nice to meet other young authors. I'll have to go check out your blog sometime. :)

      Delete