Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bucket List Tag

I found this lovely tag over at Hidden Orchards, and Lianne Taimenlore. As both of these ladies tagged anyone who wanted to participate, I decided to go ahead and do it. The rules are vague, so I just picked ten different things that I would love to do before I die, and were not too preposterous. Seriously though, there's some really weird things out there on some of the pinterest bucket lists I looked through...
Anyways, here is my bucket list:

Though I am not an amazing artist I really enjoy drawing and creating art pieces. Art is very powerful. I have been inspired by many different pieces of art over the years, and I believe that it would be amazing if I could inspire someone with some of my art too.

A longtime dream of mine, to have one of my books on every bookshelf.

I think riding in a limo would be fun, I haven't done it yet, but someday I hope to.

Horses have been my favorite animals for as long as I can remember. I've always wanted to have my own horse. I've lived within the city limits my whole life, and horses are expensive to keep, so I have been unable to have one yet. Someday, someday...

 The great wall of China has always fascinated me. Such a huge piece of architecture, with so much history behind it. It would be amazing to walk on the great wall someday.

I love learning, and am really looking forward to going to college. I hope to study writing extensively, as well as literature, art, or perhaps communications. I really have not decided yet.

 
 I've always dreamed of traveling the world, and setting foot all all seven continents would be amazing! One down, six to go.

My family has owned two dogs in my life, we got both of them full grown, so I've never had a puppy. I love dogs, cats are really nice too, but I like dogs just a little bit better. Puppies are so adorable, and I've always wanted to have one.

I've dabbled in songwriting when I was younger but my attempts were quite embarrassing, and a bit ridiculous. I would like to write a song before I die, a good one.

I love stargazing, but I don't like going out after dark by myself, and I can't find anyone to do it with me that often. I think that stargazing on a roof would be amazing, because that way you don't have to lay in the wet grass, and you're even higher up to look at the stars. 

I nominate:
Brooke Faulkner at Teen Words of Steel
Grace M. at Fictionally
Imogen Elvis at Gossiping with Dragons
Willa Nicole at Willa Nicole Scribblings
Ghost Ryter at Anything, Everything
Christine Smith at Musings of an Elf

If I didn't tag you and you would like to participate, feel free to do so. If you were tagged and would prefer not to participate, then don't. It's completely up to you so please don't feel pressured. 

Don't forget to comment, I'd love to hear about what's on your bucket list! 

12 comments:

  1. Oh my word this looks so fun. Thanks! I love your bucket list! I've done a couple of them, would like to do a couple more, and the rest are totally new ideas. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! It was a lot of fun. I liked your list a lot too. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Thank you for tagging me, and I shall certainly be doing this. It might take me a little while though....
    Anyway, I loved your list! Stargazing on a roof... *sigh*, I think that's on my list also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! That's alright, I look forward to reading your list! Whenever you get it done. ;) Thanks, I've always loved stargazing...

      Delete
  3. Like the look of your blog!

    We have similar tastes. Write a best seller, ride in a limo, go to all 7 continents- YES! I want to do all of those. Thanks for tagging me, Andrea! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      Your welcome, that's great! Have fun with your list!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! This tag looks way too much fun. I hope I'll find a chance to do it.

    I LOVED your list! Write a bestseller and set foot on all 7 continents are two things I definitely would love to do. I have actually ridden in a limo before and it was a total blast. I hope you get to someday!

    Thanks again for nominating me, sweet girl. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I'd love to read your list if you get a chance to do it. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. Bucket lists are fun to read. I've been wanting to write one for the longest time, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Though I've sort of been building it in my head.

    I've stargazer from the roof before, many times. It's pretty awesome, you'll love it <3 Stars are some of my favorite things.

    || the writeress ||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I love the new look! (For some reason, it didn't show up until after I published my last comment.)

      Delete
    2. Well consider yourself tagged! I'd love to read your bucket list! Stargazing is amazing, I love finding the constellations. It's really cool especially if you've studied the greek myths behind the constellations, which I have. :)

      Thank you! I don't know why that might have been.

      Delete
    3. Yes, it is. I know some of the myths, not much. But it's still really neat, especially on nights where you can see planets, or special stars or constellations. Hmm, I'll have to save a draft, then. I'll get around to it. Thank you!

      I think it may have been that I had it up since before you made the changes and hadn't refreshed it since.

      Delete