Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Character Development Series-Well Deserved Vacation


Give your character a well deserved vacation, because we've reached the end of the Character Development Series! Where would they like to go? A tropical island, or a busy city? What activities would they enjoy doing on their time off? Would they relax, or go sightseeing? Would they go by themselves, or take their family, or friends with them? What types of foods would they enjoy on their vacation? Would they enjoy a fast paced vacation, or a time to just sit and rest? Whatever vacation your character would like, they deserve it. After all you put them through they could use a little rest and relaxation. 

Thanks for participating in the Character Development Series, I hope you all enjoyed it! Please let me know what you thought of the series. Did you love it? Hate it? However you felt about it please let me know in the comments, I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. I was just planning a character vacation the other day! In Ireland, with lovely food and sights; I even made myself a secret Pinterest board for them. :)

    After all, characters generally deserve a break by the time we get through with them! :)

    Lovely blog, Andrea! I enjoy visiting here. :)

    ~Schuyler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely! I'm sure they'll enjoy it!

      Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it. :)

      Delete