Sunday, August 17, 2014

New Deviant Art Account

Hello everybody, first of all I would like to apologize for the considerable drop in the amount of posts I have been posting in the last few weeks. My life has been speeding up faster and faster as the summer comes to a sad but inevitable end. I will be posting a survey of sorts sometime in the near future asking you what type of posts you enjoy most and would like to see more of, so keep your eyes peeled for that. If you have any feedback you would like to offer me please go ahead and leave a comment. I love hearing from you! Suggestions and comments are always more than welcome. 


Anyways, getting back to the main point of this post, I have created a Deviant Art account. Deviant Art is a website designed specifically for sharing your artwork, it's a really neat place. Now you can follow me on Deviant Art, favorite my artwork, leave feedback, comments, share my work, and even buy prints if you want. I will still be posting a few pieces of art on this blog, but the majority of my art will be on my Deviant Art account. All you need to do to check out my art on my new account is click here.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that; I should really learn to spell. : )

    Isn't this a coincidence! I just yesterday discovered Deviant Art, and I was going to ask you if you'd heard about it. Huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's perfectly alright. :)

      Interesting, well now you know that I have discovered it. :) It's really neat, there's all sorts of great artists on there.

      Delete
  3. I don't do nearly enough on my DeviantArt account XP I should, because it's really fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me on DeviantArt! Yeah you should, it would be neat to see what you make. :)

      Delete
    2. I've debated uploading my drawings but then I talk myself out of it and just upload the photo edits I've done xp

      Delete
    3. Well I'd love to see some of your drawings sometime if you ever decide to upload them. :)

      Delete