Monday, August 4, 2014

Blog Design Update

Hey everybody! You might have noticed a couple of changes around my blog today, well actually quite a lot of changes. The whole thing is completely different! 

(My new blog button, please go ahead and take one!)

I've been meaning to give my blog another design update for a while now, and I finally got around to doing it today. Christine Smith over at Musings of an Elf recently updated her blog's design as well. Her new design gave me a few ideas and enough motivation to finally get it done. So what do you think of the new design? Pretty different huh? I thought I'd go for a more sleek, simple, and professional look. What do you think? Did I succeed? Do you like it? Hate it? Whatever your opinion is about the new design, comment below, I always love hearing from you!

8 comments:

  1. This blog design is GORGEOUS. I love the simple look. It absolutely looks extremely professional. It's perfect! <333

    And awww! I gave you motivation to do this? That just makes me feel all fuzzy inside. ^___^ I seriously love it. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it. Professional was exactly what I was going for, and I'm glad you think I succeeded. I loved your new design so much that I just had to copy you a bit. You never know how your actions might affect other people. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love it! It's very professional, but in a pretty sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's exactly what I was hoping for. :)

      Delete
  3. I love it! Like Maddie said, very professional. : )
    I keep meaning to update my blog, but never have the time to actually sit down and do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it does take a while to sit down and do it, but it's worth it.

      Delete
  4. It's very nice. I love the header, dragons are the best.

    ReplyDelete