Friday, September 18, 2015

Taking You With Me


Image Source

Hello again everybody! It's been awhile. You know, it seems like all the posts I have posted on this blog lately have been either: I'm going somewhere, or I'm back again. Which really isn't fair to all you readers, and for that I'm sorry.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and have come to a decision. I have determined that from now on I'm  taking you with me.

So take this as the last I'm back post, because next time I go somewhere, you'll all be right there with me.

So stay tuned for a lot of new adventures because we're just getting started!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Neither can I :) It feels so good to be back and posting again.

      Delete
  2. So glad you'll be back and we can "go" with you everywhere now. ;)

    Katie Grace | A Writer's Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be back as well, and I'm really excited to take you all with me on whatever adventures I happen upon next. :)

      Delete