Sunday, September 14, 2014

Blog Poll Results

Image Source

Thanks for voting on my poll everyone! According to the above results the top three requests to see more of on this blog were: 1. Snippets from my projects, followed by 2. Writing tips and articles, with 3. Being a tie between photography and updates on my life. Thanks again for sharing your opinion with me I always love to hear your feedback. I'll be sure to post more of the things you voted for in the upcoming weeks. Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to comment!

7 comments:

  1. I know I for one am very interested to read more about "Paths of Thyme". . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately "The Paths of Thyme" has been put on the shelf for a little while, I don't think I will have time to edit it while I'm on YWAM, sorry. :( Expect major developments on TPOT in 2015. I'm talking a final draft, a sequel, perhaps a short prequel, more art, and looking for a publisher. In the mean time I'm afraid you'll have to content yourself hearing about my YWAM adventures, Beauty and the Beast Retelling, and a small collection of short stories released onto the public.

      Delete
  2. Trying to remember what I voted for, LOL! Probably writing tips and articles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, there will be more of those in the near future for sure. :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like some fun stuff coming up!

    ReplyDelete