Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Character Development Series-Move Around the World


Nothing makes you reexamine your priorities like packing. When you can only take a few things with you on a trip, or when moving, it makes it a whole lot easier to figure out what really matters to you.

I need to take clothes, food, my laptop, the cat, my books, etc.

I think I can live without my CD player, the kitchen sink, high heels, and my fork collection.

Take a few minutes with your character to reexamine their priorities with them. What possessions can they not bear to leave behind, and what could they do without?

When you're finished, comment below, I'd love to hear what your characters would pack, and what they'd leave behind!

To view the entire Character Development Series click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment