Friday, November 28, 2014

Hello Again!

Hello again everyone! Happy Thanksgiving break!

Life is good, though still busy, I'm loving every minute of YWAM! I'm really sorry that I haven't found a couple minutes to update my blog. Unfortunately I will not be able to post for the next two months as I will be on my outreach. I will be traveling to Asia, and for safety reasons I will not be able to tell you exactly where I will be going, nor will I be able to post while I'm there.

I will try to post a couple posts before I leave and when I get back and I will certainly get back into a posting schedule. Thank you so much for everyone's prayers and support! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Andrea! Hi!!! I'm glad things are going great. I hope your trip is amazing. Can't wait to hear all about how things are going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy when I saw this post pop up on blogger! I'll be praying for your outreach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog header, Andrea! :) New follower.

    Chloe | Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everybody! I'm finally back and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete